Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Overture...

This is another site from Kunduran a.k.a eEaLee ya'll. Not plainly another site to bla bla bla bout the circus of life or the insanity of the world, but this is where i'm going to dump all my artworks. Be it photogs products, makeovers, sketch, writings or just simply a quote that i would consider as art. And yes, by me, myself n I...(and partially with the help of others of course). Am not a pro in any of these fields, there are still learning processes ongoing on all of them. But trying hard to bring out the best from what i believe i can do well, as my hobbies (n it doesnt harm if they can bring me some $$ too...kaching!).

Well, talks no more. just wishing u visitors enjoy what i have for ya'll. comments and critics are cordially welcomed, as it'll help me to get better on stuffs. btw, i'm oso going to have flickr, as soon as i have more photos to share. till then... mmmuacks!

No comments: